Advancing People Multilingual is working on behalf of a large international retailer, retail partner & distributor who are looking to recruit a Part Time - German speaking Marketing Manager, based in Swindon, Wiltshire. (3 Days a week)
If the following job requirements and experience match your skills, please ensure you apply promptly.
The primary role of a Part Time German speaking Marketing Manager will be responsible for the overall planning, management, and execution of local marketing activity in Europe in order to support individual stores and partners in driving awareness and footfall. The International Marketing Manager will work closely with the broader marketing team to understand which UK activities will be relevant and effective with European audience, adapting and evolving them as necessary.
- Determine the local marketing strategy for each European market (with a primary focus on Germany) and coordinate activity and manage accordingly.
- Create and manage local marketing budgets.
- Be the voice of the stores in the department, representing their needs in all conversations by having on-going regular contact with Store leaders/Owners and Marketing Reps.
- Manage store pages on the website to ensure the rich brand experience in store is replicated online and that each store is clearly displayed as unique.
- Fluent in German
- Experience managing marketing campaigns within German and UK
- Previously worked as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive or Country Manager
- Time efficient, with the ability to work at speed and support others to do the same
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
In return our client is offering a basic salary of £35,000 along with an excellent benefits package and flexibility to also work from home.
This is a Part Time role working 3 days a week or equivalent
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.