Marketing Manager - Part-Time (3 days per week)
Skills, Experience, Qualifications, If you have the right match for this opportunity, then make sure to apply today.
Competitive Salary Benefits
Clear Edge Search Selection is an ambitious and fast growing recruitment company operating at executive level. We specialise in supporting businesses in three key sectors - consumer goods and services, iGaming, and Technology. We recruit from middle management to board level across a diverse mix of functions and our clients are both in the UK and based internationally.
We offer a fun and vibrant working environment where you will work with a fantastic team of likeminded people. Due to our recent success and ambitious growth plans, we are investing heavily in the future development of the business and are now looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will work on a part-time basis.
The role of Marketing Manager is an autonomous position where you will take full ownership of the marketing of Clear Edge. Working on a part-time basis of 3 days per week, you will be given full accountability for building the brand, increasing our market presence, and generating sales leads.
With a bias towards digital marketing, you will be required to come up with new ideas and build a strategic marketing plan. Of specific early focus will be creating a marketing strategy, that can both synergise and segment as appropriate, when marketing our three focus sectors - Consumer, iGaming, and Tech.
This is a hands-on role and autonomous role, where you will be expected to complete most marketing projects yourself, without relying on Agency support. However, a modest budget will be available for key projects, and you will meet regularly with the company directors to discuss priorities, costs, and results.
Key Projects / Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of company library of both digital and print marketing literature - creating and updating where necessary.
- Redesign sales proposal documents.
- Project manage events / conferences.
- Build and execute a social media strategy.
- Create weekly blogs for posting in social and web channels.
- Create engaging digital content / services to build brand awareness.
- Identify new advertising channels for our services and lead campaigns.
- Work with web agency on enhancing SEO.
- Lead direct marketing campaigns.
- Introduction of a customer feedback process, using the results to improve our client service and to generate content for external communications.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have a proven marketing background, specifically with good experience within digital and social.
Experience within the recruitment industry is not essential, although a background working in a service industry would be of benefit. You will have a marketing related degree, strong written and verbal communication skills, be highly creative, hold an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial outlook, and be a self-starter who can spot opportunities to grow Clear Edge’s brand and presence.
Apply today and be part of our exciting and ambitious organisation.