Marketing Manager Part time Okehampton
Salary - Competitive salary depending on experience
Are you a digital marketing manager looking for a part time role in Devon? I am looking for a marketing manager to work for a highly successful innovative and growing business. You will be responsible for the development of marketing communications and maintenance of the web site. The position is flexible but likely to be 2-3 days per week with a combination of home and office working. Flexibility, subject to discussion is also possible around school holidays.
- Designing and delivering a digital marketing plan to promote the company's innovative services and products
- Authoring and moderation of content to promote the services and products
- Maintenance of the UK web site.
- Authoring and moderation of content across a variety of channels such as twitter and linked in to promote the activities
- Support for presence at UK events and exhibitions
- Occasional travel for meetings with clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Digital marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficient in marketing channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience of working in the healthcare sector
- Experience in developing and maintaining content for websites
- Demonstrated ability to work with Subject Matter Experts to author marketing and other related materials.
- 1+ years' experience developing and maintaining WordPress web sites
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to continue to grow their marketing skills whilst having the flexibility of part time working. You will be working for a highly successful business within an interesting and growing market. If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below or if you would like an initial chat to discuss the role before applying call Mags on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.