- Niche provider of washroom facilities to a large global customer base
- Opportunity to grow and shape the Marketing and Brand function
- Be the first marketer in a forward-thinking leadership team
Due to continued expansion across a broad spectrum of marketsour client has an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to help deliver on ambitious but achievable plans for further growth in the coming years. Their preferred candidate will have experience of digital marketing and ideally marketing to both B2B and B2C audiences.
The role of Marketing Manager (Part-Time) responsibilities include:
- The successful candidate will be expected to familiarise themselves with a comprehensive base of in-house material to maintain and develop several existing online platforms.
- Developing and delivering the company's digital and social media strategy.
- Promoting the brand and generate sales enquiries for the sales team.
- Developing and delivering on the company's presence at events and trade shows globally.
- Creating and producing sales training materials and product demonstration tools.
- Managing all aspects of public relations.
- Managing the marketing budget.
Requirements for the position of Marketing Manager (Part-Time) include:
- Proven experience of working across multi-channel communications platforms, with a sound understanding of digital media and social media marketing.
- Experience working as a marketing manager with the ability to work independently.
- Exposure to marketing B2B and B2C goods on a global scale.
- Ideally a graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent copy writing skills with strong presentation & interpersonal skills.
Our client provides highly adaptable and specialist religious washroom systems across a broad scope of applications. The range of products that they able to provide is second to none and having successfully completed a large number of very high-end installations to both corporate and private customers, their reputation for quality of manufacture is second to none.
The Package for Marketing Manager (Part-Time):
- Salary: £18,000-£21,000 (Full time or pro-rata 3-4 days a week).
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays,
Location: The position of Marketing Manager (Part-Time) is office based in Surrey with the option of working from home.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.