3 days ago
Check out the role overview below If you are confident you have got the right skills and experience, apply today.
2020 was a fantastic year for organic growth, through their product offering and through client recommendation, leading to nominations and industry awards.
As they look to capitalise on the success they are looking for a Marketing manager to work on either a full or part time basis.
The ideal candidate will have come from a consultancy or digital agency environment and now be looking for an autonomous role in a proven organisation.
Duties will include;
* You’ll be accountable for creating and delivering our marketing plan and helping shape budgets around this.
- how are we going to get in front of the right clients, when and at what cost?
* Generate qualified inbound leads from the marketing activity you put in place for the sales team to pick up and deliver on.
* Generate speaking opportunities for our senior team at key events to help build brand awareness
* Creating a content and outreach strategy to bring decision-makers at target clients into our marketing funnel
* Nurture our existing early-stage prospects that are not yet qualified sales leads to help engage them with our brand and progress them through our marketing and sales funnels.
* Own our website including content and marketing strategy for it
* Manage our social media activity, including building an industry-leading presence for us on all major social media channels
* Mange our prospecting campaigns on LinkedIn to generate inbound leads You'll have;
* A minimum of 2 years experience as a marketing manager in a e-commerce/marketing agency, or similar
* Excellent grasp of B2B marketing and lead generation
* Broad digital marketing skill set including Social, SEO, PPC, Email and CRM
* Experience in running events and/or exhibiting at trade events
* Great at building long-lasting relationships with our prospects, clients and internal team