23 days ago
Up to £55,000 per annum (pro rata)
I am working with a fast growing and exciting business based in Cambridge who are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be the first marketing dedicated member of staff therefore it is a great opportunity for a driven and talented marketer to make it their own. You will lead the marketing team to create and deliver a strategy that takes the function to the next level, and grows at the fast paced rate of the business. You will work with a number of colleagues across the business, at all levels, to plan, deliver, measure and refine their marketing materials and activities to shape the future marketing approach.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Create, shape and develop the long term and short term marketing strategy including messaging to enable the business to reach it's full potential
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business to understand marketing needs and create improvement of function
- Create and deliver engaging content, campaigns and events to attract potential clients and recruits, nurture existing client relationships, and generate brand awareness
- Develop digital content including website, social media and create a new email and webinar platform
- Manage and track marketing budget spend
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the following experience:
- Degree qualified and/or extensive marketing experience to demonstrate strong understanding of marketing strategy and branding
- Hands on marketing experience within a senior role
- Mix of traditional and digital marketing experience
- Proven experience of building key relationships, both internally and with external stakeholders
Do you have what it takes? Are you passionate about marketing and looking to make a function your own? Apply now!