Higher People are a boutique recruitment agency specialising in the HR and Marketing professions. We are pleased to inform you of a new role that we are working on for one of our clients:
Position: Marketing Manager (part-time)
Salary: Up to £60,000
This. Is. It.
This is that job that you've been scouring the job boards waiting to appear before your eyes.
This is a newly created position within an ambitious and entrepreneurial construction business, with the purpose of strengthening the brand profile and proposition to support tactical commercial objectives. The business has aspirations to reach lofty heights so they need a capable individual who can plan out the route to victory and put the brand on the map.
The Marketing Manager will have complete ownership for the creation and implementation of the Brand & Marketing strategy. However, this isn't an opportunity for someone to create an empire. Instead, if you're someone who just loves the opportunity to jump down into the trenches and get your hands dirty then you're exactly the type of person we're after.
You should be someone who understands best practice methodologies, possibly gained in a corporate setting, but enjoys operating in a more agile, entrepreneurial environment. The role will report directly into the MD and you'll be someone who can apply a business partnering mindset to link marketing activities across all aspects of the business.
You'll be getting involved in creating engaging content, managing the website and social media, handling external comms, being the custodian of the brand, drive stakeholder engagement, win awards, and help in tender pitches.
This isn’t your standard marketing role – it’s so much more than just marketing the brand. You'll leverage upon the work of all departments and functions, and have an impact on customers, clients, partners and employees. There is huge opportunity to develop in the role, to gain exposure to the business, and to bring about change that directly effects growth and success by creating industry-leading programmes and initiatives.
It is a part-time role but has the scope to develop to a full-time position long-term, should it work for both parties. They are flexible on the arrangement of work and could be 3-4 days or reduced hours over 5 days. It's about finding the right person and what works for them.
The salary is up to £60k (pro rata) with fantastic benefits. The offices are phenomenal too!!
- Define the Brand & Marketing strategy, then take full ownership of it's implementation
- Raise the awareness of the brand across all platforms, media and external audiences
- Manage the website and social media accounts
- Create engagement across key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Manage the relationship and services of external agencies to support marketing activities
- Manage PR activities, such as press releases, community engagement, CSR, blogs etc
- Develop and manage industry-leading pitch content and delivery, supporting presentations, tenders, partner events, public consultations to secure opportunity pipeline
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a marketing discipline
- Must have excellent analytical, communication and organisation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in writing blogs, creating website and social media content
- Operational knowledge of Word Press
- Desirable to have experience of – Abobe products, Affinity Publishing and Hootsuite
- Oodles of positivity and energy to make things happen