Reed Marketing & Creative are working with a charity on an exciting and newly created part time (21 hours per week) Marketing Manager position based in Dudley.
The charity has seen significant growth over the last 12 months and are now looking for a superstar to join the business.
Duties will include:
- Creating engaging content and pushing out through various channels and platforms
- Building further brand awareness of the charity and what they do
- Creating creative campaigns to inspire and engage their core audience
- Developing strategic relationships to increase the profile of the charity
- Managing the marketing function as a whole and working with other teams and senior management
They haven't had someone dedicated to run the marketing function wholly so we are looking for someone who has the experience to implement, run and manage all areas (predominately digital marketing) but also someone to look at strategy on how to build the profile of the charity and innovative ideas on how to do so.
The successful candidate would ideally come from a charity background as you would already understand the nuances of the industry. We also would like someone who understands digital marketing across website, social in addition to brand and PR and some traditional marketing.
The role is part time and is 21 hours per week (flexible on the days you work and can work remotely too) and is paying £35k pro rata. The team are collaborative and completely open to new ideas and strategy so you get to run the marketing function but also put your mark on it!
APPLY for the role now as this will be one that will fly off the shelf!