About the job
My client is a leading data marketing and technology agency made up of analysts, programmers, developers, digital engineers and marketers. They're a group of solutions-focused, data experts who are passionate about helping their clients achieve amazing things. They design and build award-winning data platforms for the biggest, most respected brands around and make best-in-breed marketing happen.
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to facilitate and own the execution of the marketing strategy to assist the sales function in generating qualified leads and drive brand awareness.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, you will manage the marketing calendar, budgets, creation and delivery of assets.
This is a part-time role for an initial 6-months, 22.5 hours per week (3 days), spread over the week, with at least one day a week in the office.
As a Marketing Manager, you'll:
- Manage the Marketing Calendar ensuring that the marketing strategy is executed as per the calendar. This will involve managing priorities and adapting the deliveries, considering last minute changes and business constraints that might occur, identifying and proposing new opportunities for supporting the delivery of key messages
- Manage and track the Marketing Budget ensuring that the overall strategy can be delivered within the assigned budget and optimise the overall cost effectiveness by trialling various ways of generating awareness/traffic/pipeline
- Manage the creation and delivery of Marketing Assets such as eBook, Whitepapers, Case-studies, Presentations and website development. You will work with sales to determine topics of priority, create a brief accordingly, and schedule/manage resources (from content creation to formatting stages).
- Work with Sales to measure and track the effectiveness of the various marketing initiatives. This will in turn be used to adapt and prioritise further initiatives.
- Coordinate with all resources, ensuring that everyone (including designers and copywriters) involved is held accountable for their part in the process.
- Provide input for the positioning and strategy around their services and products.
- Assist in organising virtual or in person events such as webinars or breakfast briefings (both of which are types of events that the agency have successfully run in the past). Physical events might require researching venues and budgeting as well as being on site for set-up and welcoming attendees.
As a Marketing Manager, you'll bring:
- Experience in implementing a B2B marketing strategy gained within a marketing technology business or direct marketing agency
- Experience with LinkedIn as a channel and event management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable copywriting experience
- Project management skills
- Experience in setting up and managing email marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of solutions such as Hubspot, GotoWebinar and InDesign
- Experience in design (desktop publishing), video content creation and editing
And in return, my client offers:
- Great compensation package
- Pension contributions
- 23 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus an optional extra 5 days through the holiday purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Family Friendly Policies including flexible working
- Workplace nursery scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Health insurance scheme
- Employee investment via training programmes
Please apply ASAP if you're interested