MGE group consists of consulting firms for financial institutions with a focus on the payment industry. It also has an investment management arm. The firms are active in Hong Kong, Singapore, Ukraine, Lithuania, Hungary, the UK and Canada. Currently, we are in the process of establishing a marketing division to support our expansion and position our brands globally in the financial industry. This is where you come in…
You will be in charge of the newly established marketing department - from organising the external and internal specialists to suggesting creative strategies for positioning our brands. The core objectives of this job will be to deliver an increased number of sales leads for the different service lines and manage the people involved in the process. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take full ownership of the marketing function. This is a part-time (2-3 days per week) position which has a potential of becoming a full time role.
- Managing the B2B marketing initiatives from conception to delivery, including marketing campaigns, delivering inspiring content for websites and emails, delivering against the overall marketing strategy and ensuring adherence to the brand strategy
- Managing the content plans, guiding the marketing team in delivering all creative marketing assets, from initial ideas and concept creation, to delivery across all brand marketing touch points
- Organising the work of internal team and the external contractors
- Coordination of the creative writer team for brochures, flyers and blogs
- Coordination of video and audio projects
- Suggesting marketing tactics to overcome competition and position the brand online
- You are an experienced marketing professional happy to take on new challenges and learn on the go
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a B2B marketing role, delivering multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns, ideally targeting clients in the Financial Services sector
- A master in online marketing including social media, video marketing and email campaigns
- A capable professional, able to take a lead in researching current methodologies and best practices that result in maximising marketing initiatives
- Very good English skills are a must
- Knowledge and/or experience in copywriting and SEO is an advantage.
Only applications in English will be considered.