B2B SaaS Marketing Manager
The information below covers the role requirements, expected candidate experience, and accompanying qualifications.
Hours – 2 to 3 days per week
Salary - £40-50k (Pro rata)
Location - Hybrid/ Remote working office offered. This role will initially be working from home. When we start returning to the offices, there will still be a lot of flexibility to work remotely from home while coming into the offices at least once a month as required.
We are a growing cutting-edge SaaS scale-up are looking for a highly commercial and driven individual with a passion for marketing to join our remote, London/Watford-centred team.
You will be responsible for leading the brand strategy, working closely with sales to enable their objectives, identifying, delivering, and leading content generation activities.
We are looking for someone who has experience in thought leadership, partnership, account management type B2B marketing to take ownership of our full strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set and communicate expectations for marketing and take full ownership of the demand generation programs throughout the company.
- Brand building and awareness activities from brand strategy, company messaging, website, and our social pages.
- Produce and manage automated email campaigns through our CRM system (Ideally knowledge of HubSpot or Freshworks but not essential)
- Lead the content strategy, planning and creation incl. strategic reports, thought-leadership pieces, blog articles and how-to videos.
- Support sales with brand positioning and sales enablement content (e.g. case studies and presentations)
- Communications to prospective and existing clients including newsletters, social media, and new features added.
- Liaising with advisory community to create targeted solution-specific content (e.g. how-to videos, thought-leadership articles).
- Working with product and customer success to communicate our value add along the customer journey, supporting with the creation and management of communication, inclusive of content and events.
- Solid understanding of modern (digital) marketing techniques (PPC, SEO, HTML, CSS)
- Acquisition and lead generation experience
- Lead marketing efforts with partners.
The typical profile will likely have the following
- Product Marketing experience within a SaaS business with an international customer base
- Experience of analysing data from campaigns and consumer trends to help shape our marketing strategy and activities.
- Collaborative working is important as will need to work with various people.
- Desire to improve and drive change
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience of working in a high growth, fast-paced tech business, ideally at Start-up/Scale-up phase of growth
- Track record of developing successful nurturing campaigns to move leads through the funnel