ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. Arcadis differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit:www.arcadis.com.
We are looking for a Mechanical with design experience to join our team in Manchester.
- Proven ability to design the following:
- H&C Water
- Calculations including heat loss, thermal gains, ventilation etc.
- Be competent in the use of:
- CAD (not essential)
- Degree Qualified
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Design and Project management
- Site surveys & condition reports
- Ability in use of Hevacomp and IES
- You will need to quickly develop a sound understanding of the wider Arcadis business and champion integration and collaboration. You will also be responsible for promoting and marketing all facets of Arcadis’ services during interfaces with clients and other sectors / disciplines, contribute towards the achievement of the divisional business plan and build networks within the industry.