Media Relations Manager - Position open to Rejoiners who want to Return to work
Good flexible working practices
Location - London
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating campaigns and communicating.
- Focusing on external and internal stakeholders – protecting and enhancing the reputation, demonstrating why customers should bank with us or why we are a great place to work.
- Your role as a Media Relations Manager will be focussed on helping tell the story of the bank through work with Charitable Partners and various stakeholders.
- Working on initiatives and programmes that the bank develops.
- Building integrated campaigns, speaking to journalists and providing in-house advice to internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing and creating media campaigns on a regular basis.
- Involved in project work with the corporate affairs function, supporting the day to day press office.
- Mentor junior team members across the wider team.
- Delivering creative campaigns either from an in-house or agency background.
- Financial services experience is not required.
- Working knowledge of media/ journalists.
- Experience of working in an integrated corporate affairs team.
What is the Rejoin programme:
Rejoin at Resource Solutions is a programme open to experienced professionals looking to re-enter the workplace after an extended career break. We have a variety of positions at our clients who are global investment banks and financial services firms, open to our Rejoiners to apply for. We ideally are looking at a gap of 2 years or more for the programme but please get in contact if your gap is slightly less.
How will we help you:
Resource Solutions are in a great position to support Rejoiners, we run the recruitment onsite for many large organisations. We have openings that will be available to you to Rejoin the workforce.
We will provide Rejoin at RS coaching modules to up-skill our Rejoiners to get them ready and confident to return to work.
Please send your CV if interested in the position.