MI Analyst – Data Analyst – Performance Analyst (Part time) sought by an organisation with offices in Oxfordshire. You will work part time hours (18 hours a week)
Purpose of role:
- To undertake research and analysis of performance data and information providing high quality management information with appropriate recommendations for action.
- To undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in performance management because of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
- To contribute to the development of processes and the measurement thereof as required by an organisation committed to continuous improvement.
- Propose, plan and undertake projects to gather management information. Carry out detailed analysis of the information gathered, making recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Provide information and support to the Performance Management structure ensuring that accurate, timely and valid management information is available when required.
- Produce ad-hoc reports on request for managers
- Experience in a MI / data role
- Strong Excel skills- VLOOKUP and Pivot tables
- They are migrating to PowerBI so knowledge would be good although is not essential
- Reporting skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Strong listening and recording skills with an ability to pay attention to detail.