Mixed Tax and Accounting Manager - Part time (initially working from home)
Qualified and experienced accountant required to work as a mixed tax and accounting manager for a small accountancy practice based in Camden, London.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Work with the partners to bring in new clients
- Supervise other members of staff and their work
- Have direct contact with clients and be responsible for collecting information from them
- Deal with correspondence and client enquires
- Be responsible for spotting potential problems and opportunities, getting specialist advice and tax planning
- Deal directly with HMRC when required
You will prepare:
- Accounts – statutory company, management, self-employed and partnership
- Tax returns - personal, corporation and other tax
- VAT returns
We use the following software to assist with our work:
- Accounting - VT+ extensively, Xero, Sage, free Agent and Quickbooks
- Tax and payroll - KeyTime
Knowledge of these is not essential.
- You will be able to build good rapport with clients, provide excellent client care to pay attention to detail above all.
- You will be fully qualified - ACA/ACCA/CA.
- You will have up to date technical knowledge, be aware of compliance standards and have at least 5 years experience within a small practice.