Gymshark HQ is based in Solihull, however this role can be both flexible & remote. There will be an expectation (post-Covid, government guidelines dependant) for the successful candidate to also be flexible and be open to coming into the HQ once/twice a week.
As Netsuite Developer, you will play a crucial part in supporting the business by shaping and customizing our current ERP system Netsuite. You’ll be directly involved in several challenging projects to optimize the way the business uses Netsuite. Additionally, there will be 3rd Line Support responsibilities as well. Primarily to troubleshoot any issues that occur in Netsuite, which our 1st or 2nd Line support teams can’t fix. If Restlets, Map Reduce Scripts and Suitelets sound like music to your ears, then this job will be right up your alley.
You’ll be part of the wider systems team and collaborate with the other Systems Engineers. You will report directly into the Lead Systems Engineer.
What You'll Be Doing:
- A hands-on role working on the maintenance and development of Gymshark’s ERP system and related back end systems
- Collaborate with the Sys Admins on projects by refining the scope and defining the technical solution, including but not limited to building Restlests & Suitelets and creating Map Reduce scripts
- Developing technical solutions to improve business processes or solve problems.
- Adhere to the Gymshark code standards
- To troubleshoot staff problems that can’t be solved by 1st of 2nd Line Support
- Contribute to processes that support the engineering strategy set by tech leaders.
- Coaching of the more junior members of the Systems Engineering team
What You'll Need:
- An experienced Netsuite Developer (SuiteScript 2.x)
- Familiar with CI/CD (SDF)
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Excellent team-player
- Problem solving attitude
- Be creative and think out of the box