Gymshark HQ is based in Solihull, however this role can be both flexible & remote. There will be an expectation (post-Covid, government guidelines dependant) for the successful candidate to also be flexible and be open to coming into the HQ at least once a week.
As Gymshark’s InfraSec Network Security Lead, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and assuring Gymshark’s global network (internal, perimeter and events) estate, to ensure that Gymshark is compliant to Gymshark’s Security Framework and industry best practices.
You will support the Tech Support team as a 3rd line engineer and work with the Tech team to resolve any network related issues as well as designing and architecting Gymshark’s global network capability and security strategy.
A bit more about the role:
- Implement and develop appropriate standards based on industry best practices for our global network (Internal/ Perimeter and Event) estate.
- Implementing security features and monitoring tools and assisting in security assessments for Gymshark’s global network (Perimeter, Internal and Event) estate.
- Providing guidance to decision-makers on our global network security policies and practices.
- Coordinate with the Incident & Threat Lead and with key stakeholders on how to respond swiftly to new and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities. And aid in the investigation and management of suspected attacks.
- Facilitate in reviewing externally commissioned security testing activities. Working with the InfraSec team and relevant stakeholders, to ensure that any vulnerabilities are promptly resolved.
- Promoting the business benefits of information security, including general information security awareness, to the organisation through briefings and other representations.
- To support the Infrastructure Security Manager in Due Diligence & Scoping when selecting/testing new Systems plus planning and implementation of selected system.
- Work to secure Gymshark’s perimeter, internal and events global network.
- Provide insight to help design and architect Gymshark’s global network capability and security strategy.
- Produce and maintain a Gymshark network standard to meet compliance (PCI-DSS, ISO and NIST) needs as well as aligned to best practices.
- Support the Tech Support team as a 3rd line engineer resolving any network related issues.
To be successful in the role you would need the following:
- Own or work towards, an industry recognised qualification in Cyber/InfraSec.
- Extensive experience in information security management and/or related functions (such as Infrastructure or Network solution design or architecture, Lead Network Engineer)
- Formal understanding of information security frameworks, such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 or NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- General High level of organisational skills
- Practical work experience in generating reports and management information.
- Solid understanding of relevant technologies and associated technical information security controls.
- An understanding of due diligence processes, as they relate to information security and data privacy.
- Knowledge of contemporary and emerging enterprise security standards, approaches, practises and industry trends.
- Experience in supporting a Mid-Sized HQ and Satellite Office user base in all InfraSec related questions and queries
Here are some of the perks we offer:
- Opportunity to work on high traffic, high performing ecommerce systems
- Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
- Full private medical insurance with no excess
- 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
- Employer pension contributions up to 7%
- Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
- 50% Gymshark Discount & Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
- Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
- Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
- Choice of hardware and access to the best software
- Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
- Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS Campus Perks:
- Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
- Free Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership for yourself and two friends/family
- Free monthly massage
- Beauty and Barber facilities
- Free on-site parking