innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe. We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
what you'll be doing
As Innocent invests and grows into a global business, the finance team is facing new and bigger challenges in building our multi-national presence. From helping shape our systems and processes in new markets to getting us Brexit ready, this role will give a large scope for having real impact on innocent’s operational and financial performance.
We’re looking for an experienced accountant with an interest in taking full ownership of executing and improving our new venture programmes. This is an excellent role for someone with a strong eye for detail, excellent at planning and building processes, who is also able to bring about change to keep the operations growing with the business.
You’ll take ownership for a wide range of areas, working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a great change process:
• Own project management for new region set up – ensure all elements of legal entity creation, banking and system set up and finance planning are delivered and well communicated to key stakeholders
• Lead the finance effort on getting ready for Brexit, working with our Supply, IT and banking partners to ensure all workstreams progress
• Oversee the first stage of our new production site build; including tracking funding and spend, maintaining a strong way-of-working with the consulting partner and helping build the financial controls plan for the project
• Demonstrable finance knowledge (likely to be qualified)
• Treasury or Project delivery experience a plus but not essential
• An interest in systems and processes, and for making them better
• a proactive approach to manage a diverse and time-constrained workload and stakeholders expectations
• the ability to think critically and visualise improvements
• an exciting finance role with the opportunity for growth, delivering work with direct financial and operational impact
• the opportunity to develop your knowledge in a core area of financial operations
• a lot of business partnering practice
• The chance to be an active part of innocent expansion geographically and operationally, and to influence the success of the company
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working.No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.