We now have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Night Auditor to join our team at Ibis Hotel Coventry Centre which is part of the Interstate Hotels and Resorts expanding portfolio.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our Front Office department as a Night Auditor. You will provide efficient, prompt, courteous and pro-active service to guests, hence maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction in order to achieve our financial and customer satisfaction goals. You will be part of a challenging department achieving a high standard of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience within our busy and vibrant hotel.
• Ensuring friendly welcome and check-in in line with brand standards
• Preparing Night Audit report and complete night audit process
• Integral in ensuring the security of guests and employees in the hotel at night
• Profession handling of guest enquiries and queries
• Conducting efficient check out in line with brand standards
• Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
• Experience and knowledge of Opera or a Front Office system preferred
• Excellent communication skills with confident manner
• Good team player with a flexible approach
• Highly motivated, dedicated and reliable
Our teams enjoy a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits; a few that may tempt you are discounted accommodation rates at our hotels worldwide, food & beverage, contributory pension scheme, complimentary meal on duty, uniform to name a few.
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here!
Prior to commencing employment, applicants must have a right to work in the UK and must be able to provide evidence of this.
Please note that due to the level of interest we have for our position if you have not heard from us within three weeks of your application, we thank you for your application but please consider that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.