River's Edge Hotel & Spa is in search of an engaging and customer-focused NIGHT AUDITOR.
Here’s your main responsibility:
As the Night Auditor, you will check-in/check-out guests and respond to inquiries/problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all company standard operating procedures.
These are what you need to do:
1. Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
2. Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
3. Handle guest check-ins/check-outs in accordance with hotel credit/cash handling policies in an efficient and friendly manner.
4. Resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc.
5. Cancel room reservations according to procedures.
6. Walk customers in a professional and courteous manner according to procedures, as applicable.
The ideal candidate is a "people-person" and will have open availability as the hotel is a 24-hour operation.
You may be assigned these:
Assist the Front Office Manager in all areas requested and act in their place during their absence.
Our expectations from you :
• Abide by payroll policies, procedures, Meals and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Hospitality Rules of Conduct.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for associates as well as guests.
• Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the Springboard Team Member's Manual
These are what the job requires:
Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience required by position is from three months to one full year of employment in a related position with this Company or other organizations.
Skills and Abilities:
No. of associates supervised: None
Hours Required: Scheduled days may vary based on need. Night Audit shifts are overnight.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply directly are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.