Savills are recruiting for an office administrator to support our Residential Sales Team in Northcote Road. We are looking for someone of a part time basis, ideally around 24 hours a week but can be flexible for the right candidate.
This role will be responsible for overseeing responses to customer and client enquiries and processing them accordingly. This role has a fantastic mix of client services, administration and handling queries.
- Liaise with clients in a professional, polite manner and an ambassador for Savills
- Booking advertisement in national and local publications, flyers and window cards
- Handle daily applicant enquiries from REAPIT, calls and visits ensuring accurate details are provided on the same day
- Liaising with existing sales team to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately manging REAPIT and other IT systems
- General office administration including: day to day running of the office, organising brochure cupboards, archiving files, ordering stationary, merchandise and dealing with office maintenance
- Oversee marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR
- Diary Management for negotiators, agenda for weekly sales meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong people management skills with the ability to motivate others
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Meticulous attention to detail