Exciting opportunity to join a growing property investment and development company on the South Coast. We are a small professional team with a focus on developing business space property and urban mixed development. We operate a hardworking ‘can do’ workplace to create job satisfaction in a rewarding and fun environment.
We are hiring an Office Administrator/PA to provide a full and varied range of administrative and secretarial support to the Development Director and the wider Estates team.
About the Role:
- Managing all Estates correspondence; producing reports, preparing documents to high standard and to tight deadlines
- Managing the team’s diaries accurately and sensitively
- Making travel arrangements for the Development Director and Team.
- Managing Estates Purchase Orders processes and effective handling of departmental invoices.
- Managing the company’s approved contractors list.
- Reviewing and managing leasing events on BOE or other software.
- Collating the monthly board pack.
- Helping the Estates team to manage information, library files and data
- Ensuring the Estates team is up to date with their Continuing Professional Development
- Managing expense claims ensuring these are processed correctly and on time
- Providing all meeting support; ensuring attendees are well prepared in advance; start and finish promptly; taking minutes as required and ensuring actions are delivered in a timely fashion
- To undertake other duties as necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced office administrator or PA
- Competence with Microsoft based software packages, specifically excellent Word, and PowerPoint and intermediate or above Excel
- High degree of accuracy and methodical organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust with different people in a variety of roles
- Ability to prioritise a flexible and dynamic workload during peak periods while maintaining attention to detail, following process, meeting deadlines and handling interruptions
- A strong communicator with good negotiating and influencing skills and a professional manner
- A team player who contributes to team morale and ensures that team spirit is maintained
- Numerate and financially astute with problem solving skills, able to make practical decisions based on sound evidence
- Able to present information in a clear and articulate, appropriate format in context or receiver
- Energetic, determined and resilient with the energy and enthusiasm to inspire and influence others able to copes well with routine but sees each day as a challenge
- Results oriented, self-starter with strong time management skills
- Working knowledge and empathy for the property market a bonus
What we can offer
A unique opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing property investment and development company near Chichester, West Sussex. You will be a key part of the Estates Team, setting the processes and making a real difference to the performance of the business from day one. We offer a competitive salary and a commitment to an excellent company culture. Part time role, 5 days a week with reduced hours 10am-3pm.