**Must be available immediately**
Apply fast - check the full description by scrolling below to find out the full requirements for this role.
JOB ROLE: Office & Finance Manager
COMPANY: Media/ Publishing
HOURS: 3 days a week, 24 hours
SALARY: £!8,000 - £20,000 pro-rata
LOCATION: West End, London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Credit control
- Chasing payments and remittance advise from clients/agencies/customers
- Providing clients with copies of invoices and statements
- Solving queries
- Office Management & Executive Support
- Supporting/Coordinating Managing Director in running the London office
- Keeping accurate record of sales and reporting accordingly
- Management and procurement of external service providers
- Liaising with external and internal accountants and auditors
- Petty cash, team expenses and supplier invoices - processing and payment
- General office management
- Data input and analysis of all sales, revenue and related cost information across various CRM and excel data sources
- Presentation of sales data to provide context, comparison and insight for executive team members and publishing partners
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Finance and Bookeeping knowledge
- Mircosoft Office skills, especially pivot tables within Excel
- Proactive problem solver and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Good organizational skills
- Personal, social and intercultural competent
- 2 years' experience in a similar position
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.