Start Date: TBC
Salary: TSAT Grade E £26,281 - £29,578 ( £23,258 -£ 26,176 for hours and weeks stated)
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
We have an exciting opportunity for an OfficeManager to join New Horizons Children’s Academy in Chatham. The role providesadministrative and organisation support to the Headteacher and the School.
The school office manager is responsible foroverseeing the daily administration of the school office including linemanaging administrative staff. They are also responsible for alladministrative, financial and organisational processes within the school,maintaining confidentiality at all times
What you will need to succeed:
- This is a busy office and you will need to havethe ability to cope with conflicting demands, deadlines andinterruptions.
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines in amethodical manner observing confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent administration skills, with a high levelof efficiency, accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible
- Knowledge and experience of using SIMs to ensurethat all information is accurate and up to date
- Experience of supervising staff and delegatingduties
- An ability to work with minimal supervision anddirection as well as multi task and use initiative
- Previous experience of working in a school orother education environment is essential
We can offer you:
- A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoysupporting each other
- Vast support network from senior leaders withinthe school and our trust
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you arein your career
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme whichprovides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Membership to the Local Government PensionScheme
- Discounted membership of a full-equipped gymnasiumand fitness suite on site
What you need to do now:
We want to employ candidates who will be great teammembers, are keen to seek CPD, and will be happy to grasp excitingopportunities to contribute to the values, ethos and the development of ourschool. If you are interested in working for the Trust and the aboveinformation sounds like you then please apply today!
Early applications are encouraged and we reservethe right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting thewelfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers toshare this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 28/02/2021 at 16:00
Information about the school
As part of The Thinking Schools Academy Trust, webenefit from working cohesively as a family of schools for the benefit of ourchildren, and for the adults who work here too. The Trust supports withplanning, trips, events, CPD and much more to ensure that all of our teachersare fully supported, enabling them to ensure that they can deliver the bestlearning that we can offer.
Our mission is to “transform life chances”; at TheThinking Schools Academy Trust, we believe education has the power to changelives and children only have one chance to get this right. To ensure all ouracademies focus on our mission school leaders translated our mission to corevalues that would be demonstrated and evident in all our Academies:
Child First, Aspire, Challenge, Achieve
We want to employ teachers who are a great teammember and are keen to seek CPD, an aspiring leader of learning and be happy tograsp exciting opportunities and contribute to the values, ethos and thedevelopment of our new school.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.