Office Manager - Part time
We are currently looking for an experienced Office Manager. This position will play a vital role in the customer service and organisational strength of the company. The Office Manager will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanour.
The job will involve:
- Managing client relations
- Sage 50
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Dealing with orders
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures / office administrative systems
Hours - 3 days per week, office hours - could go full-time in the future.
Salary - £DOE