Office Manager - Part-time
Harris McCormack Architects Ltd - ArcHaus, Wansford PE8 6JN
Part-time - £26 000 p.a. pro rata
About the practice
Harris McCormack Architects is an award winning architectural practice based at ArcHaus in Wansford. With an established reputation for high quality, design led innovative architecture, it has traditional and contemporary commissions nationwide. It is an RIBA chartered practice and a CIAT registered practice with a team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals who embrace the practice philosophy. We take each and every opportunity to improve, shape and enhance our built environment to inspire others.
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking person to join our team as the practice Office Manager in a part-time role (16hrs per week) - we are flexible on what days you come into the office.
As Office Manager you will be required to ensure the smooth running of the practice, with roles and responsibilities including:
- Office reception and PA duties to the Directors
- Client invoicing
- Dealing with new client enquiries
- Office utilities contract renewal, insurance and stocking
- Organise staff events
- General HR and staff organisation
- Working using your own initiative this is a great opportunity for an organised, confident individual to work part-time in a busy environment.
Previous experience as an office manager or equivalent role is strongly preferred but not essential, as long as you can quickly become self-sufficient in the role and enjoy working closely in a team environment.