Meraki Talent are working with one of Scotland’s most exciting and dynamic Accountancy firms on the role of Part Time Office Manager between Monday - Friday - 20 hours per week. This role will be based in Glasgow City Centre close to all local public transport links.
Not sure what skills you will need for this opportunity Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
Our client is one of the UK’s most exciting businesses, a firm that is at the forefront within the Accountancy world. A true market leader when it comes to utilisation of tech and automation the business has invested heavily in technology over the last few years to take their place as the number 1 firm in terms of digitisation.
They are also one of Scotland’s oldest and most well-established Chartered Accountancy firms. They have been leading the way across the Scottish marketplace for over 100 years and do not look like stopping any time soon.
They currently provide Accountancy services in the fields of Audit, Business Advisory, Corporate Finance, Financial Planning, Insolvency and Tax. They now seek to add to their growing Corporate Tax division with a Corporate Tax Senior.
The role of Corporate Tax Senior has become available as the business goes through a sustained period of growth across several of its service channels, making this an exciting time to join a leading practice.
We seek a highly experienced Office Manager to lead facilities, maintenance and H+S functions, as well as comprehensively manage the admin support service for the firm and provide Executive support to the leadership team.
- Ensure offices (buildings, environment, facilities) are fully operational, and provide an effective working environment for staff
- Review preferred supplier services/contracts annually and ensure value for money from all suppliers
- Formalise preferred supplier status and procurement process
- Collaborate with colleagues to enable improvements and changes to be made effectively and efficiently
- Conduct annual review of office facilities; proposing improvements
- Lead on the day-to-day use of Radar (compliance software) to ensure all targets and deadlines of services are met
Health and Safety
- Chair the H+S Committee across the firm
- Ensure all training and certification is up to date and well publicised
- Work with the Wellbeing Team
- Ensure all legislative compliance is in place and up to date
- Ensure Fire Alarm protocol is fit for purpose
- Ensure office security is reviewed regularly and is effective
- Ensure all Covid-19 protocols are adhered to
Exec and Admin
- Fully understand and contribute to the day-to-day support of the firm, eg,
- Reception and switchboard (and rota for service provision)
- Document management, digital storage
- Mail and DX
- Provide first class confidential support to our Partner Group/leadership team when required
- Deputise, where appropriate, for dept admin resources and Reception
The successful candidate must be a confident communicator with the experience and skills to influence making the right decisions at the right time, and ensuring the office environment is fully fit for purpose.
You must be educated to HND level or equivalent in Business Admin and a significant track record in facilities/H+S management experience. You will provide a confidential admin support service to our Partner Group when required and will have a collaborative approach to work.
You will display excellent teamworking skills, will have proven people management skills, and will strive for excellence from our suppliers.
For further information and a confidential chat regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Dean at Meraki Talent.