Tangent have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to work in our Central London office. The Office Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, as well as providing administrative support to the Leadership team.
We are looking for someone with great planning and organisation skills, who brings experience in a support role. You will have the flexibility and resilience to react to changing circumstances and work well under pressure. You’ll be self-motivated and will immerse yourself in the company culture. The role Is offered on a part time basis of 20 hours per week (working time and patterns are open to discussion).
- Meeting and greeting guests and providing refreshments.
- Coordinating with suppliers for all typical maintenance work e.g. cleaning and electrical testing.
- Ensuring the office space and meeting rooms are immaculate at all times.
- Creating a lovely place to work for all employees – organising Friday lunches, monthly social events and town hall meetings.
- Making sure the cupboards are stocked with stationery and breakfast goodies for when people get hungry.
- Ensuring we have trained first aiders and fire wardens and undertake regular health and safety risk assessments.
- Maintaining building security – signing in guests and liaising with the security company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional organisation skills and strong attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy.
- Can effectively manage their time, multitask and prioritise.
- Strong communication skills and a high level of professionalism.
- Has solid office management/operations experience, Ideally in an agency environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Great Interpersonal skills; polite, friendly and personable.
- Experience of working collaboratively across teams.
- Enthusiasm for digital and an interest in the world of agencies.
What we give in return
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
Social life. Yoga, Friday lunches and monthly social events. We have so much going on at Tangent; all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home from time to time.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.