Part Time Office Manager, Mansfield Nottingham. 23 Hours a week..
Your new company
Working for a charity that specialises in nature conservation located in the north of Nottingham/Mansfield.
Your new role
This post is based within the Business Support team with an element of home working - this function provides administrative and financial support across the district.
You will provide excellent people management skills to lead your team, together with our other highly experienced Office Manager to support the District in achieving the strategic objectives.
- Audit and efficiencies of working to ensure policies are adhered to.
- Management and development of the Business Support team, including agreeing formal job plans and reviews.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the business planning process and supporting the cost centre Managers with budget monitoring.
- Supporting the District with tender and contract queries and procedures.
- Health and Safety coordinator including lone working and incident reporting.
- Involvement with HR matters: sickness monitoring, absence reporting, disciplinaries etc.
- GDPR and compliance relations
- Using a complex and bespoke database
- Managing statistics and supporting the finance for a very large geographical area
This position is for 23 hours; whilst Friday is a mandatory day, the other days are open to discussion.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be meticulous, have proven experience of working to tight deadlines as well as have a positive energy to bring to the team.
It is essential that you have people management experience with the ability to lead and inspire a team, experience with financial systems, budget monitoring and reporting experience, as well as being highly organised with excellent communication skills.
AAT L4 or equivalent
What you'll get in return
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension
- Generous holiday allowance with extra privilege days, extra days also earned with long service
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.