Part-Time Office Manager (3 days per week)
Interested in learning more about this job Scroll down and find out what skills, experience and educational qualifications are needed.
Based in Dunfermline - home based initially due to Covid-19 restrictions
9 to 12 month Fixed-Term Contract
Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Search Consultancy are currently working exclusively with this Fife-based client to recruit this role which will be covering maternity leave for the incumbent Office Manager. This role will be home-based initially whilst Covid-19 restrictions are in place, once restrictions are eased the role will be office-based in Fife.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide comprehensive Office Management support to the business which will include administration, meetings, GDPR management, HR & facilities.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Organisation & management of company meetings including preparation, documentation, minutes & actions
* Creating & issuing internal newsletters
* Assisting with the company's training program including booking courses & administration of training plans
* Maintaining & updating the company CRM system, running reports as required
* Working with the IT department regarding phone, tech & printer contracts
* Booking travel & accommodation
* Acting as the GDPR Officer for the business, ensuring regulations are followed at all times
* Processing expenses & reconciling company credit cards
* Monitoring staff holiday entitlement and sickness/absences
* Preparing & distributing staff induction packs, ensuring all new staff are on-boarded correctly.
* Maintaining personnel files including staff contracts, salaries & benefits
* Assisting line managers with staff management & disciplinary issues
* Ensuring exit interviews take place between managers and departing employees
* Acting as Fire Marshall
* Liaising with the landlord & stakeholders regarding facilities management & repairs
* Various other ad-hoc admin & office duties as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Extensive previous experience within an Office Management or PA role carrying out duties in line with the above - this experience is essential
* Previous experience of HR Administration
* A working knowledge of GDPR requirements
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a varied & sometimes very busy workload effectively
* Complete confidentiality in your work, as this role will involve dealing with sensitive & personal information
* Solid IT skills including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint - CRM system experience would be an advantage
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age