**** TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY ****
Read all the information about this opportunity carefully, then use the application button below to send your CV and application.
This is a truly unique, enterprising, and exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion to support a dynamic business leader in the digital marketing and give them the platform to forge ahead with business growth.
The company are a well establish Digital Marketing business, managed by a dynamic owners who believe that the staff are the key to their success and as such have identified through continued growth the need for an experienced and transparent Office Manager/Personal Assistant on a part time basis to help them with their workflow.
You will aide the Director with all aspects of business management and be their right-hand person supporting across all departments ensuring clarity and that staff happiness is maintained.
As this is a new position, you would enjoy being able to work with the team in evolving and shaping your role around the core responsibilities which would be inclusive of but not limited to;
- To ensure the management of office support and incoming enquiries, including taking independent action where appropriate to resolve administrative matters and those not requiring specialist expertise.
- To provide direct support in handling and management of e-mail and written correspondence incoming to the office of the relevant manager.
- To be responsible for diary management ensuring liaison with all relevant parties to organise meetings and schedules effectively.
- To provide full secretarial support in relation to the production of correspondence and records, including word processing, electronic and manual filing systems, dictation, production of agendas and taking informal notes/minutes of meetings etc.
- To ensure the courteous, effective and efficient organisation of and support to visitors, including ensuring booking of rooms and refreshments as necessary.
- To maximise the use of ICT in order to enhance the efficiency and quality of support and service provision, e.g. use of relevant databases and the full range of software to the level of a standard user.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant financial procedures, including responsibility for the monitoring of budgets, authorisation of small amounts from agreed budgets and ensuring that other items of expenditure are properly accounted for.
- To ensure the effective management of office routines and systems within the Secretariat, developing and instituting changes as necessary.
- To take personal responsibility for ensuring the resolution of a wide range of enquiries including those from elected members and external sources.
- To develop, manage and ensure the effective maintenance of electronic and manual filing and record keeping systems.
- To be responsible for the supervision and management of a team of secretarial and administrative support staff providing a range of administrative services and including recruitment, performance management and organisation of work across the full range of activities.
Due to the level of responsibility, they are offering, each applicant must be professional, articulate and operate with the strictest of confidentiality as you will have full business knowledge and access from the offset.
Long term the Director would consider multiple benefits to reward you for your commitment to them and have also considered the option to move into a leadership role in operations with an assistant.
If you are locally based and have a real thirst for a new chapter in your career, then please contact forward your CV and Cover letter and one of the Douglas Charles Team will be in contact to discuss further.