We are looking for an exceptional Office Manager/Team Assistant to join our team on a part time bases to cover a maternity leave (10 month term)
This position is a part-time (15 hours a week, split over 3 days) 10-month maternity cover position supporting Harbert European Real Estate team who manages private equity Real Estate Investment funds. There are currently 10 members in the team (including personnel in Malta and Luxembourg). The position also acts as an Office Manager overseeing the daily operation of the office by organising and supervising all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer/screen calls that come into the main number
- Meet and greet visitors and provide refreshments as necessary
- Interface with third-party service providers and maintain accounts
- Maintain meeting room diaries
- Maintain diaries for the team
- Make travel arrangements for the team (both domestic and international)
- Manage all the Invoices and accounts payable
- Prepare expense reports for the team
- Maintain personnel files and oversee hiring needs
- Perform other office administrative duties as necessary for the team
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Serve as the go-to for office enquiries and conflicts
- Maintain the filing and record keeping systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of invoicing process
- Ability to perform a full range of administrative tasks
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills in order to deal tactfully and effectively with internal/external contacts at all levels
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Thorough knowledge and use of Microsoft Office including advanced functions
- Proficiency in both oral & written English
- Associate Degree or BA and/or minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- It will be a plus for candidates who have had similar role in the alternative investments environment
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, impartiality and discretion
Salary Range: equivalent of £35,000 per annum pro rata depending on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s from executive search or recruitment firms.