We're looking to recruit an Operations Analyst & Project Manager in our Send (Near Guildford) office, to assist in managing our day-to-day operations function, as well as working on continuous improvement projects across the business.
If you’d like to know a bit more about this opportunity, or are considering applying, then please read the following job information.
We are RAM Rugby, RAM Cricket & ALOB, a sports equipment company based in Surrey. We are a great place to work, and we are looking for a like-minded person to join our friendly team.
This role will ideally be done on a part time basis, of approximately 5 hours per day, 5 days a week. For example, 9.30-2.30 Monday-Friday, but we are open to discussion on this point.
Due to the nature of the business, our roles are office based. At this current time, we have been abiding by all the Covid legislation and taking all necessary precautions and measures. We are able to temporarily work from home when required.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of operations and project management, with the ability to review the way we currently work, suggest and then implement improvements. Experience of a product-based business and handling stock inventory is desirable.
The purpose of this role is to support the day to day operation of the business and deliver projects to improve ways of working so enabling business growth. This role involves significant liaison internally and with external partners to allow operations to function smoothly and drive improvements in business systems, processes and practises.
Areas of responsibility
Day to Day Operations
- Team support and cover on Order Processing and Customer Service
- Office Management to ensure the smooth running of the day to day business
- Key Point of Contact for Human Resources throughout the business
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy work environment in line with all Health & Safety regulations and guidelines.
- Managing inbound deliveries from both UK and ROW suppliers
- Supporting stock management processes
Project Support & Management.
- Initiating, managing and delivering specific projects across different areas of the business.
- Support of ongoing projects within the business to ensure effective implementation
- Team training to deliver process changes
Ideally this person will be experienced in a similar business either retail or wholesale
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Thank you for your interest.