We are looking for Voice Operations engineer to join a tier 1 investment bank for 12 months contract (PAYE) based in Glasgow. Our client is a global market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Operations engineer will be responsible for supporting global voice infrastructure, including:
- incident/problem/change management and project leadership. Support responsibilities will include level 3 troubleshooting, analysis, and remediation, support of L1 and L2 teams for incident escalations, communication with business units during projects and incidents, participation in operational acceptance of new deployments, and creation of technical documentation for new and as-built environments. Project responsibilities include operational lifecycle management of both short and long term delivery , including but not limited to the planning, coordinating, implementation and tracking of a specific deliverables, as well as managing delivery across internal teams and third-party contractors/ consultants, identifying, assessing and escalating issues in order to minimize potential project risks.
- Support of IPC Unigy Trading systems and private wire infrastructure including hoot and holler networks and integration with dial tone and voice recording
- hoot bridge systems (Telaid, XOP)
- Speakerbus intercom infrastructure, physical endpoints, and Aria soft intercom, Cloud9 trader client setup, integration and support.
- Technology related to and integrations between trading systems and CUCM, SBCs, NICE. Transport technologies such as IPC Connexus and SIP connectivity and troubleshooting.
Project management skills including project scheduling, change management, execution plan creation, project reviews with Stakeholder, project documentation including scope definition, management reports, presentations, and technical documentation, project reporting, identifying project risk, operational and user acceptance testing practices, ability to engage required teams and resources, business communication, and production of precise, accurate and timely meeting documentation to fulfil audit and regulatory requirements.