Role: PA/Office Manager (Maternity Cover) 4 Days a week
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to Circa 35K
This is a fantastic Part Time opportunity that offers hybrid working.
My client, an environmental consultancy based in central looking are seeking an EA/Office Manager to support the partners and the team for the duration of 9Months to cover Maternity leave.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work as part of a small but successful company and to carry out this pivotal role as an extension of the leadership team.
I am seeking commercially astute individual who is exceptionally organised and who is able to work with utmost discretion.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and will help to ensure the business runs as efficiently as possible by effectively carrying out a variety of administrative and office management responsibilities.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Management of diaries
- Support the HR lead with tasks in respect of annual leave entitlements, sick leave, recruitment, new starters, leavers, etc
- Arranging internal/external meetings and calls
- Processing of expenses
- Travel arrangements and coordination
- Assist with the coordination of client contract reviews with the legal representative
- Preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Support with preparation of presentations and marketing materials
- Formatting of documents
- Processing of client invoicing
- Ad-hoc personal work as and when required
- Office Management Responsibilities:
- Ensure health and safety in the office on a day-to-day basis (training can be provided)
- Management of office supplies, IT equipment and consumables
- General administrative tasks including but not limited to printing, scanning
- Arrangement of team events and socials
- Organising couriers
- Liaise with 3rd parties such as Website designer, contractors
- Organising social events as required
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.