Paralegal/Contracts Manager (Part-Time)
The Head Office is based in Windsor, Berkshire, and there is a satellite office in Paddington. The chosen candidate will be required to come to Head Office for a few meetings when the role begins, but afterwards can work from home.
- Advises Sales and Operations team on contract interpretation and specification.
- Reviewing and negotiating of terms and conditions on a variety of commercial contracts, including licence agreements, data protections, service level agreements and confidentiality agreements, heads of terms and letters.
- Acts as a liaison between the Board and the customers legal counsel.
The Successful Applicant:
- A proven track record in negotiating and evaluating contracts and will have a good knowledge of English laws governing business and commercial transactions.
- You may already have a commercial contracting background or feel you have the relevant skills if you are a legal professional or have a background in procurement.
- You will be very organised, have a good eye for detail and know you are a completer/finisher, taking responsibility for the successful completion of each contracting process.
- You will be an excellent communicator with good negotiation skills, establishing solid relationships with clients and colleagues in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to work closely with and supporting the lawyers in the Board
- A strong understanding of GDPR regulations
- A strong understanding of digital analytics and biddable media optimisation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast working environment essential.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort around complex financial clauses/scenarios modelling
- Strong command of English language both written and orally
- Must possess advanced computer software skills
- An understanding of the Google Google Marketing Platform (GMP) advantageous.