Part Time Account Manager
An exciting position has become available for a part time Account Manager to join our friendly team based in Cardiff (CF14). This is a flexible position to fit around the candidate’s lifestyle and the salary will be dependent on experience.
The successful candidate must have previous Accounts/Bookkeeping experience and knowledge of the Sage 50cloud Accounts Professional software. Must have access to their own transport. The employer is looking for an immediate start.
- Must have previous experience in Accounts/Bookkeeping
- Must have previous experience with the Sage 50cloud Accounts Professional software
- Must have previous experience dealing with CIS, TAX, PAYE, VAT, Job Costings and Production of Management Accounts
- Must have your own transport
- Be able to start immediately
- Will be responsible for completing the Accounts in preparation for External Auditors
- Required to work as part of a team and use own initiative
Our client is a reputable, family run business who are based in Cardiff. They are highly experienced in the construction and maintenance industry and boast a great team who work to the highest standard.
They understand that property maintenance can be difficult to find time for. Therefore, their team carry out property maintenance across all buildings new and existing and do so with as little disruption as possible.
The company have experience in extensions, repairs, maintenance, plastering and rendering. All jobs are completed to the highest standard, making their team one of the most reliable in the area.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a reputable company
- The chance to showcase your knowledge and skills
- Would be joining a hard-working team
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- Part-time, permanent position
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: part time, accounts, manager, bookkeeping, Sage 50cloud, CIS, TAX, PAYE, VAT, Job Costings, Production of Management Accounts, Cardiff, flexible, permanent