This is a unique opportunity to join a very small team of in-house and remote colleagues as an Part-Time Account Manager. Working 15 hours per week, the role is part office-based and part home-based. The office is based around a 10 minute drive north of the ring road in Norwich.
If you’re a working parent and your day is dictated by the school run then this could be the perfect position for you! We’re working parents ourselves and have built the business around the daily demands of children, dogs and life in general. We’re searching for someone who is looking to make a long-term commitment to our business in return for a flexible, friendly and fulfilling way of working.
The position will incorporate customer retention and client growth through exploring upselling opportunities with our existing client base as well as identifying opportunities with new clients. The emphasis within this position is placed on long-term client management, ensuring that each and every client knows that their work is important to the business and that we have their best commercial interests at heart.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong client management skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- The ability to juggle a range of projects at one time
- An organised and efficient approach to their work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We’re also looking for someone who is:
- Confident communicating with clients at all levels
- A self-starter with strong self-motivation and the ability to work in a team and independently.
- Able to prioritise under pressure
- Willing to get stuck in to a range of tasks and duties
- Able to bring ideas to the table for content, campaigns and the company’s social media content.
Desirable but not essential skills:
Salary: £23,000 pro rata based on 15 hours per week.
To apply for this role please email your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!