FRS are assisting a well established and reputable organisation with the recruitment of a Part-Time Accountant. You will be joining the senior team and reporting back to the board, managing a team of three and overseeing the work they produce. Flexible working hours are offered over three days per week (20-25hpw) with potential overtime attached during busy periods. Suitable candidate will ideally be formally qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA) and have experience of working with SME's with turnovers of between £5-£10m.
The role will include the following
- Management accounting
- Preparing year-end accounts ready for audit
- Treasury and budget management
- Streamlining and improving current processes
- Ensure good working relations with stakeholders
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Overseeing the work produced by three finance staff
A full job brief can be shared on suitable applications with interviews being held during December.