Part time Accountant needed!!!! My client are a prestige Construction company based in a prime location in the West End are now looking to recruit an experienced part time Accountant, the role will be remote as well as office based.
Excellent salary package and excellent benefits!
- Duties Managing the accounts payable function efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring all invoices and expenses are authorised in line with company policy and accounted for in line with accounting standards and VAT rules
- Setting up bank transactions on a variety of banking platforms
- Running Weekly payment runs Providing payment remittances to suppliers on a timely basis Setting up and administer new supplier accounts, verifying bank details and submitting for approval on system
- Allocating payments against specific invoices Scanning and e-filling of invoices
- Liaising with company suppliers and reconciling monthly supplier statements Resolve suppliers' enquiries on invoices Processing credit card expenses Assist with VAT return submission Preparing cost-reallocation schedule and posting them Maintaining and processing of pre-payments and accruals schedules Bank transaction postings and bank reconciliations
- Liaise and maintain key relationship with wider members of the Corporate Finance team Involved in the continuous process improvement of current procedures and processes Assisting with the year-end audit Ad Hoc reporting activities
- Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements Ensure compliance with the Company policies and procedures Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management Participate and engage fully in company appraisal/performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, your team and the wider group's performance
- Analyse and reconcile bank statements
- Compile and pay weekly client payruns (up to three per week)
- Processing and paying Monthly payroll
- Creating invoices
- Chasing invoices
- Answering client and agent payment queries
- Filling out New Supplier Forms and updating existing clients with accurate account data
- Monitoring and processing employee expenses
- Filing and organising financial documents
- Finance Manager will help shape the team as the business grows
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.