We are looking for an Accountant on a part time basis who is able to carry out a variety of accounting duties for multiple organisations. You MUST have previous experience within a similar role however qualifications are not essential but would be advantageous.
Are you ready to apply Make sure you understand all the responsibilities and tasks associated with this role before proceeding.
Location: Littleport, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £Negotiable (depending on experience)
Hours: 2 - 2.5 days Ideally Tuesdays & Thursday but can be flexible
The Ideal candidate will have strong accounting skills with the use of QuickBooks and other accounting software systems.
- Overseeing Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Carrying out weekly bank transactions
- Purchase ledger payments
- Supporting with credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly and Quarterly VAT
- Processing payroll for a small number of staff
- Cashflow forecasting
- Management reports
- Rental scheduling
- Utilities recharge invoicing
- Monthly reporting
- Liaising with year end accountants
- Organising and managing head of terms and rent reviews
- Any other general Administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
- MUST have experience within Senior level position
- AAT qualified ideally but NOT essential
- Strong accounting skills
- Ideally QuickBooks knowledge but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Personable and a team player
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.