Office Angels are currently supporting a reputable business who combine excellent quality of service and value for money with the appointment of an Accountant to join their busy team on a part time, permanent basis at their office based in Stirling.
- Preparation of annual and management accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax returns
- Managing of Debtors and Creditors accounts
- Submission of accounts and tax returns to Companies House and HMRC
- Liaising with other staff members who are providing support for payroll and book-keeping
- Liaising directly with clients
- Assisting departmental managers; Analysing and adding insight on variances from budget to the wider team throughout the financial year.
- Ensure the group operates profitably, in line with budget and providing effective management of stock control, payroll and purchasing across all areas of the Business.
- Delivering statutory compliance.
- Assisting in achieving profitable growth and driving productivity
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel, Sage Line 50 and Sage Business Cloud
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
What's on offer:
- Salary of £25,000-£30,000 (Pro rata - 21 hour week)
- Flexible working hours
- On site parking
If you have all of the above experience and wish to be considered for this role, please apply by submitting an up to date copy of your CV.
Start date - January 2021
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.