Do not wait to apply after reading this description a high application volume is expected for this opportunity.
Our client is a renowned UK focussed mid-market investor with a high deal flow and a great portfolio behind them. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a top-class private equity house in a role that will allow you to work directly alongside the FD and at times, the Founding Partner.
- Posting drawdowns and distributions
- Preparation of quarterly Fund accounts
- Preparation of quarterly LP statements
- Roll quarterly portfolio summaries - valuations, journals, Track record, IRR sheet
- Assist with responding to LP queries
- Posting directors fees/arrangement fees on SAGE.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts (with help and review from FD)
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Bank account reconciliations and monitoring of bank accounts/ transfers between accounts
- Bank account reconciliations
- Professional accounting qualification ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Previous experience working in financial services
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of accounting & banking systems preferable
- Analytical and commercial mindset, focus on high quality and attention to detail