Are you looking for a Part Time Accountant role with a friendly boutique accountancy firm in Windsor? If so, please read on. Our client is looking for a qualified accountant for around 16-18 hours per week to carry out accounts and tax work for a mixed portfolio of mainly SME clients with turnovers ranging from £100,000 - £5m.
As Part Time Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of accounts work from trial balance to finalisation and submission
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Management accounts preparation
- Corporation and personal tax work
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Assisting with other tasks, including company secretarial, as required to help the team
We welcome applications from talented accountants with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with experience gained within a UK practice environment
- Hands on experience of all aspects of accounts preparation, corporation and personal tax
- Be flexible and willing to take on work that needs to be done which may be outside of your remit for the greater good of the team
- Strong IT skills and preferably with experience of IRIS, Sage and Xero
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for your skills and commitment, this growing firm will offer a competitive hourly rate, flexibility with working hours and the opportunity to further develop your skills and progress your career.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Part Time Accountant role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.