Would you be interested in a part-time opportunity with a leading, commercial business?
Can you communicate financial information at all levels?
If so, read on!
Jenson Fisher are delighted to have been instructed by a fast-paced, dynamic company based in Perthshire to recruit an Accountant on a part-time basis. ideally for circa 3 days per week. Working within an established finance team, as the Accountant you will have strong experience to bring to the table and count accuracy, commerciality and resolve amongst your key strengths.
In this role you will report directly into the Head of Finance and you will be responsible for ensuring that various reporting deadlines within the Group function are achieved. You may be Qualified (ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent) or consider yourself Qualified by Experience however consideration will also be afforded to those with Part Qualified status.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for various Group entities.
- Budgeting, including working with budget holders to manage on an ongoing basis.
- Forecasting across the core business.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Variance analysis.
- Responsibility for the Accounts Assistants, ensuring that daily objectives are achieved.
- Assist with the payroll for the business as required.
- Use of various systems including Excel.
Applications can be made by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Retained Consultant using the details provided.