An excellent opportunity has arisen within an exciting Cambridge start up within the pharmaceuticals sector. With a string of exciting projects coming to fruition in 2021 they are seeking an experienced hand to guide their finance department during this period as a Part-Time Accountant. Joining a close knit team the position will have an impact on the continued growth and development of the business.
An exciting pharmaceuticals business based in the South of Cambridge who are able to provide and excellent work environment that would be perfectly suited to a self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and go beyond the job specification. The Part-Time Accountant will be a central member of the team and assist greatly with their continued business plans.
The Part-Time Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts alongside board packs
- Supporting the CFO as required
- Variance analysis and commentary on monthly management accounts
- Accurate cash flow forecasting and budgets on a rolling basis
- Debtor reconciliation and management
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Preparation of all statutory returns
- Supporting the office as required, going being the job specification
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Accountant will be:
- Studying their CIMA/ACCA and be qualified by relevant experience
- A self-starter who is willing to do what is needed
- Able to work closely with a number of stakeholders across the business
- Strong Excel capability, capable of handling large data sets
- Previous experience within a pharmaceuticals start up would be advantageous but not necessary
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Accountant will be joining an exciting Cambridge based business with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary in a flexible working set up.