Executive Talent Solutions are working with a small professional services business to recruit an experienced Part Time Financial Accountant.
The business provides information and resources to a variety of investors and has a great track record over the past 5 years.
The successful Financial Accountant will be based in their London office (Near Green Park) with occasional home working. The role offers a salary of c £40k / £22-25ph via an umbrella company. The role requires a minimum of 3 days per week, although due to a variety of projects there is the option of doing 4 or 5 days per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly financial and management accounts for the business
- Budgeting, forecasting and business planning
- Preparation of VAT returns for UK and international entities
- Bank reconciliations and cashflow reporting
- Fixed asset maintenance and depreciation
- Financial and business analysis for Directors
- Maintaining books on Xero
- All aspects of AP and AR (fairly low volumes)
Candidates applying should have previous experience accounting for small business - they can be eiether Part Qualified or QBE. Xero experience would be an advantage but not essential.