about 2 months ago
Before applying for this role, please read the following information about this opportunity found below.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a top-class private equity house in a role which will allow you to work directly alongside the FD and at times, the Founding Partner.
* Posting drawdowns and distributions
* Preparation of quarterly Fund accounts
* Preparation of quarterly LP statements
* Roll quarterly portfolio summaries
- valuations, journals, Track record, IRR sheet
* Assist with responding to LP queries
* Posting directors fees/arrangement fees on SAGE.
* Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts
* Preparation of year end statutory accounts (with help and review from FD)
* Quarterly VAT returns
* Bank account reconciliations and monitoring of bank accounts/ transfers between accounts
* Bank account reconciliations YOUR PROFILE:
* Professional accounting qualification ACA/ACCA or equivalent
* Previous experience working in financial services
* Excellent IT skills
* Knowledge of accounting & banking systems preferable
* Analytical and commercial mindset, focus on high quality and attention to detail