we are looking for Part Time Accountant / Bookkeeper.
1 Day a week
Looking at initially one day a week, yes we can be flexible, initially it would be office based, however once used to our systems, it could be a job that could be done at home, sure we could set that up.
However probably would need to be in office for filing invoices etc, maybe once a month once in the role.
the role is based in Chiswick for the 1 day
Must have previous experience on Sage 50 Accounts - We use v27.
Increase your chances of reaching the interview stage by reading the complete job description and applying promptly.
1) Input info on payments via our daily Lloyd Bank statement onto Sage, on our Pound, Euro & Dollar accounts.
2) This will include keeping all invoices up to date in our folders.
3) Liaise with our royalty team over Quarterly & Half-yearly payments made by BACS, Cheque & Paypal, as the date will need to be entered into Sage.
4) Prepare quarterly VAT returns for submission to HMRC.
5) Handle any returned BACS payments or uncashed cheques.
6) Liaise with our Bank over any payment issues that may arise.
7) Making sure Sage reconcile with our Bank Account.