FINANCE MANAGER/ ACCOUNTANT - PERMANENT - PART TIME
Warner Recruitment are excited to be working with a well-established and local business based in Brixworth Northamptonshire. The office is an easy commute from Northampton, Kettering and Market Harborough. Due to exciting growth plans into this is a brand-new Permanent role to support with the expected increase in workload. The successful candidate will ideally be Part Qualified/ Fully Qualified in ACCA/ CIMA/ACA OR Qualified by Experience.
The team are friendly, welcoming and hardworking; and are so excited about having some additional help from the new Finance Manager/ Accountant.
Hours will ideally be 2/2.5/3 days per week (15 - 25 hours) although there certainly is flexibility on this if you would like 5 part time days/ 2 long days and 1 shorter day for example. The role will require you to work from the office near Brixworth in Northamptonshire.
You will report to the Managing Director & Owner of the Business as well as the Part-Time Finance Director and supervise the Part-Time Accounts Administrator.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Owner of the business
- Working along side and also reporting to the Part Time Finance Director
- Production of Daily Cashflow reports
- Production of accounts to Trial Balance
- Supervising the Part Time Accounts Administrator
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial Analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- prepayments & accruals
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Budget setting and analysis
- Variance analysis
- Balance sheet reporting
- VAT returns
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Part/ Fully Qualified in ACCA/ CIMA/ACA (or equivalent) OR Qualified by Experience
- Able to operate in a role as a stand-alone Accountant
- Good communicator
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to speak with many non-accounts managers across the business to gather information which will be essential for this role
- You must drive as you can not get to this location on public transport
- Parking on site
- Flexible hours
- Easy location to get to via car
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible hours
- Part time - 15 - 25 hour per week - hours to suit you
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact Julie at Warner Recruitment. We very much look forward to hearing from you.